ORGANIZE YOUR RETREAT AT YAY!
Are you looking for a place in the middle of nature to organize your retreat? We are located on the beautiful Caribbean coast of Colombia, 48 km from the center of Santa Marta, between La Ciudad Perdida (Lost City) and Tayrona National Park. YAY Sustainable, is an sustainabile resort, especially designed for our guests to get back in touch with Mother Earth and the wonders of life. We host different types of retreats such as women, yoga, healing, business and conscious retreats.
Nestled in the gardens of YAY are 15 cabins, all built from local, natural, recycled materials and techniques due to our sustainable commitment. Each cabin has a private terrace surrounded by nature, allowing for a maximum capacity of 36 people.
Around the lodge, there are natural spring-fed pools, along with a river beach and many cool hangout spots.
What else can you find at Yay Sustainable?
• A restaurant that serves delicious plant-based, fusion dishes and drinks with an exceptional garden-to-table experience.
• The seed nursery, found at the heart of the gardens, openly displays the growing process and the principles of permaculture in practice.
• A bar where you can quench your thirst with fresh coconut water or sip on a cocktail whilst lounging by the pools.
• The riverfront Yoga Shala, an idyllic location for yoga, meditation, workshops, ceremonies, rituals and more
• A variety of massages and therapies in the Jungle Spa, from Chiropractic to Reiki.
• WIFI service and free parking.
YAY also offers local tours and adventures such as waterfall hikes, tubing down the river, jungle treks, visits to nearby indigenous villages, etc. Also we have a bunch of workshops that we can organise for you such as transformation breathing, ecstatic dance, cacaco ceremony, permaculture or weaving.
If you’re looking for adventure or relaxation, there’s no shortage of either here!